Below you find the steps to connect a Datalogic QuickScan QBT2101 Barcode Scanner and Windows 10 with Bluetooth and add Tab-Key as Suffix after the scanned code.
You can find the used Barcodes from the references, for easy reproduction I have copied them into this article.
- Scan variable barcode
- Scan Link code
- Search and connect from Windows. Windows should ask for an authentication code. Select “0000” and hit return
- Now the green light on the Scanner should light up
- Send the code below four times
- Commit the scanned code with
- Now you can use the Scanner, after every scan it should send a Return by default.
You can scan the following code to configure the scanner to add an Tab-Key after every code instead of Return
In detail: This code sets the scanner to programming mode, send the given Suffix and exit from the programming mode.