Today I had to build an APC RBC7 for an APC SMART-UPS 1400 out of two FIAMM FG 21803.
- Open the UPS and remove the battery
- Remove the first cover to reveal the connectors. You can use a hair dryer to warm up the double sided tape.
- Remove the fuse
- Mount the fuse on the new battery
- Add some double side tape on the cover and place it on the new battery
- Remove the plug connectors and add it to the new battery
- Add the cover with double side tape
- Put the new battery into the UPS, charge it and run the tests